Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Oh, Luke we have a malfunction in fire control... I'll have to cut in the auxillary."


"Just hang on... Hang on Dak! Get ready to fire that tow-cable!"

And so to you, dear reader, I echo these words from Luke Skywalker:

"Just hang on..."

Ticket
is nearing completion. The truth be told, I have slept very little these past several days but I feel like the baddest man alive. I get a huge rush when I hit a major milestone in a project (provided the project is going well) and Ticket is going very, very well. Last night I finished the paintings and this afternoon I've scanned everything and am presently going over it.

Just one more day. I've been snapping pictures during the process of Ticket and I'll post them all in the next few days.

Thanks for waiting,

Cory

No comments: