Wednesday, February 11, 2009

viking

I've been at work the last couple days, working, using my arm in a sling and generally making myself look funny to my co-workers, but it is possible to work with limited motions in a sling.

A sort of stupid looking physical therapy. But it's working, I am getting more movement back.

Here's the first thing I doodled when I got back.


And poetically, it's on the same piece of paper that I drew one of the last things I drew before surgery; notice the edges, it's some extra grass for Esther's album cover.

* * *

My motion has been limited the last few days. I haven't been able to start final drawing work on the Grimm show yet but I feel up for it tonight. My schedule for the show is, naturally, compressed but I've got a decent working schedule planned and if I hit certain dates everything will be fine. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

damon said...

very cool

Koldo Barroso said...

I'm glad to know you're getting better, at least good enough for Vikings! :D

Take care Cory and sorry for being rude but I'm afraid you won't be able to pitch the ball with the The New York Giants this season :(