Friday, March 13, 2009

Categories!

Ok, I spent a while going through and trying to make my blog a little easier to navigate.

It's still a work in progress but you can see on the sidebar other there a list a categories. I've made it back to around 2007 so far. It's not perfect yet but I'm working on it.

Special thanks to the good people over at Google Tutor for teaching me how to hack my code and make it work. I've got the older template for Blogger and if I updated it to take advantage of labels I'd loose my customization (so they tell me) so through the link above I was able to snorkel my way through the code and make the addition manually.

Hope this helps! Also, if you might have any suggestions for labels that would be helpful.

1 comment:

Cory Godbey said...

For anyone that's interested, it looks like not everything that's tagged in a particular category shows up in the collection of links. I'm not exactly sure why that is. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.