Monday, April 16, 2012

Cory Godbey: The Musical

I don't even know what to say, you guys. I just got a theme song, an honest to goodness theme song written about me.

I'm doing an album cover. And the band wrote and recorded this song after I sent them the drawings. I am with out words.

"When he sits at an easel, he makes the canvas blush / With his brush of adamantium dipped in magic fairy dust."
I'll never have to write a bio ever again. Any student wanting to interview me will simply be directed to this song.


I'm afraid I can't embed the song here so you'll had to click over to the band's page to hear it.




Enjoy!

3 comments:

Matt said...

That's pretty great. It's the tune of the Simon & Garfunkel song "Richard Cory".

Lady Teacup said...

Swanky! :)

Erin said...

That was amazing. My ultimate goal in life now to have my own theme song as well :)