Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fire sale / embers


Because of you guys my second fire sale was a raging success! Thank you so much. Most all of the proceeds go right back into making more work: reprinting sketchbooks, convention expenses, and all. I can't thank you enough for supporting my work.

More than half of the drawing have sold, saved from a fiery fate, but there are still some cool things left.

Some of my favorite work was snapped up right away but I managed to get a couple screen shots to commemorate them.





____________________________________________________

And so here we've got the first piece sold and then the whole collection packaged up and ready to go!


Thank you again for supporting this stuff!

6 comments:

GOSTOPSITE33 said...

May I just say what a comfort to discover someone who actually knows what they are talking about online. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.
고스톱

Kabir said...

You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it smart.

Felix said...

I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a great site.

Burke said...

It's a very helpful section of information. We're happy that you discussed this

Cantu said...

Impressive website. Numerous helpful tips in this article. Excellent activity!

Leila said...

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. Please continue the gratifying work.